Choose Dallas’ Swimming Pool Equipment Repair Experts
A swimming pool is a fantastic addition to your home, but it’s not much fun if your pool equipment is broken or malfunctioning. Patriot Pool & Spa provides top-notch pool equipment repair services to our customers in Dallas.
No matter the issue, our highly-trained technicians have the skills and experience to expertly repair and replace your broken or outdated pool equipment. We specialize in installing, servicing, and repairing brand-name spa and pool equipment, from heaters to salt systems and water pumps.
Trust our licensed professionals to get the job done right the first time. Contact us to experience our pool and spa care approach, focusing on delivering easy, safe, and effortless results.
Dallas Pool Equipment Repair Service
Not all pool owners have the skills, expertise, and time to diagnose and properly repair potential issues that can affect their pool’s enjoyment. That’s where Patriot Pool & Spa’s team of professional technicians comes in, ready to fix any problem your pool equipment may have. Whether you need repairs or replacements or want to upgrade to new pool equipment, our licensed pool technicians have the solutions you need.
Here are the residential pool repair services we offer in the Dallas area:
- Pool Pumps: If your pool pump is leaking, noisy, or making strange sounds, our team has the skills needed to fix it. We’ll provide recommendations on whether the pump can be repaired or if an upgrade would be better suited for your needs.
- Motors: Every component of your pool motor plays a vital role in its proper functioning. Your pool motor is a complex machine that requires a professional touch to service correctly.
- Filters: Our services include installing, repairing, and selling sand cartridges and filters. Regular pool equipment maintenance can help keep your pool water crystal clear.
- Automatic Cleaners: When your cleaner isn’t performing as it should, we service and repair a variety of name-brand cleaners, including suction, pressure-side, and robotic models.
- Pool Heaters: Enjoy swimming all year round? A faulty pool heating system can ruin that. We can service heat pumps, gas heaters, and even solar options.
- Automation Systems: Our technicians can show you how easy it is to use an automated system. You’ll be able to control your pump, lights, heater, and more.
- Sanitation System: Maintaining clean and chemically balanced pool water is crucial for a healthy and safe pool. We have the experience needed to work with sanitation systems for both your pool and spa.
- Pool Lighting: Malfunctioning pool lights not only make it difficult to see at night but can also lead to further complications depending on the issue. It’s highly recommended to schedule an appointment as soon as possible to avoid any potentially dangerous situations.
Common Pool Equipment Issues in Dallas
For families in Dallas who love spending time by their pool, it’s essential to keep your pool in inviting condition. Maintaining your pool equipment is just as important as routine cleanings. The machinery used to keep your pool safe and fun requires special maintenance to remain efficient and functional.
When you notice any pool equipment, such as heaters, pumps, motors, and lights, start to have issues, don’t hesitate to call our professional pool equipment repair specialists.
Here’s a closer look at some of the more common pool equipment issues in Dallas:
- Failing Pool Pump: The pool pump is designed to circulate and filter all the water used. When your pump starts to malfunction or break down, your pool water will quickly become dirty and discolored. The cause is most often a loose connection. Our technicians will be able to check all the connections and the power source to ensure everything is as it should be.
- Pool Water Filtration: Your pool pump also plays a vital role in filtration. When you start to notice more leaves, debris, algae, or dirt in your pool, you may be dealing with a filtration issue. We can replace your filtration cartridge, which should help restore your system to brand new.
- Broken Pool Heater: Being able to swim all year round is thanks to your pool heater. When your heater breaks, it may be too cold to swim comfortably. The complication can be as simple as the thermostat. By resetting your thermostat, your heater may return the pool to a nice comfortable temperature.
- Pool Lights: Over time, you may notice your pool lights starting to flicker, dim, or completely shut down. It’s possible water got into the fixture through a faulty rubber seal, and if the fixture floods, your entire pool must be drained to repair it. Our team can offer you quick and efficient insight into what’s causing your issue and hopefully be able to save you time and money.
Repairing vs. Replacing Your Pool Equipment in Dallas
Deciding when to repair your equipment versus replacing it can be challenging. Unfortunately, there isn’t a one-size-fits-all answer. Your pool equipment is the driving force behind a healthy and safe swimming pool. It’s always best to be proactive regarding routine maintenance, repairs, and replacements.
Our Dallas pool equipment repair service can help you get the most out of your expensive equipment. Several factors go into choosing to repair or replace your equipment, such as the equipment’s age, workload, use hours, maintenance frequency, and more. When you call our professionals, we’ll give you advice based on our inspection of the equipment in question.
Here are some reasons our team may recommend replacing equipment instead of expensive repairs:
- Cost of Repairs: As the machinery ages, there will come a point where the cost of consistent maintenance will be more than the price of buying a brand-new unit. We’ll work with you to find new pool equipment within your budget and ensure you get the best deal possible.
- Age of the Equipment: The machinery you use will eventually become outdated and discontinued. As time passes, finding replacement parts needed to maintain routine repairs will get more challenging and expensive. Most pool equipment has a lifespan between ten and 20 years, with proper maintenance, repair, and servicing.
- Efficiency: Like vehicles, newer models offer better efficiency each year and are better at conserving water and energy. Outdated equipment can cause you to spend more money on your energy bill than a newer model.
Upgrade Your Pool Equipment in Dallas
If you decide to replace your pool equipment, we’ve compiled a list of some of the newest and best upgrades designed to increase efficiency or make your pool the envy of your neighborhood. These upgrades can ensure your swimming pool runs smoother than ever while improving your home’s value and curb appeal.
Here are our recommendations for upgraded pool equipment in Dallas:
- Energy-Efficient Variable Speed Pool Pump: This upgrade can help reduce your pool’s energy use. The variable pump, if properly used, can provide up to a 90% reduction in energy use. It allows you to save money while enjoying your pool without a difference in comfort.
- Color LED or Fiber Optic Pool Lights: New color LED and fiber optic lights can be inserted directly into your pool’s floor or wall, allowing the entire body of water to glow. These new lights increase the overall value of your pool and enhance the practical use of outdoor living space, allowing you to swim after the sun’s down. For our energy-conscious customers, LEDs are energy efficient.
- Upgraded Pool Heater: Newer models are more efficient but are built to significantly reduce future rust issues. Some pool heaters come equipped with automatic bypass options, which can bypass the heat exchanger while reducing energy use when not being used.
- Electronic Auto Fills: A new system to ensure your pool’s water level never drops below a certain point. Not enough water can result in your pumps and filters not working correctly, leading to costly pool equipment repairs. The system will automatically fill your pool and keep it at a certain level, removing one more thing you must worry about.
Choosing Patriot Pool & Spa to handle your pool equipment repairs in Dallas is a fantastic way to get you and your family back to enjoying summer fun. When we start a repair, we like to ensure all our customers know the costs to avoid hidden fees, and we strive to keep them informed throughout the process.
We aim to ensure that all our customers are happy and that we exceed their expectations by providing the best solution to their specific situations. If you have questions or need to schedule a swimming pool equipment repair in the Dallas area, don’t hesitate to contact us.
Experience the Difference with Patriot Pool & Spa
Get back to enjoying your pool with the help of our skilled and experienced technicians. We proudly serve Dallas and the surrounding areas in Texas, offering reliable and efficient pool equipment repair services.
Our team is dedicated to providing exceptional customer service, and our expertise will help you make the best decisions for your pool’s health and longevity. Don’t let pool equipment issues hold you back from enjoying your pool – contact Patriot Pool & Spa today to schedule your repair or upgrade!
FASTEST GROWING POOL COMPANY IN THE US FOR THREE STRAIGHT YEARS ACCORDING TO THE INC. 5000
MAKING A SPLASH | NEWS & UPDATES
The Benefits of Hiring a Pool Maintenance Company
Summer is fast approaching which means it’s time to start prepping your backyard pool for all of the barbeques and parties you’ll be hosting! The
Pool Accessories for 2022
Spring has sprung, and summer is on its way! It’s time to start thinking about getting your pool ready for swimmers. If there are any
Spring Cleaning for Your Pool
The weather is finally starting to take a turn towards sunnier skies, longer days, and warmer temperatures, so you know what that means. It’s almost